Friday, June 12, 2009

YOUR IDEAL JOB


When I speak about my ideal job, is necessary that I speak also about my particular way to understand the life.
My mother is a woman that always is treating to help people, and I think that she deliver me this condition. Since I started to study in university is that I want to do my knowledge for make a big social transformation. The way to do a big transformation is a very difficult task, because I have to work for change the mentality that in actuality the people have.
Well, I believe that I can to work in this ideal job because I fell that I have skills and tools for make it, for make this work I have to keep like a very humble and respectful person, always treating to look to my self, getting love to the people and all thing that exist in our world. I don’t know how a can to manage it, I don’t know how a have to materialize my action for my idea, but I know that in any time I go to see the way for help people.
I believe that every person has a gift (a particular skill) that can be used for help to others, and don’t want to say that an especial person, but I believe that I can cure to the people, and for this way, may be, I could help and materialize my ideas to change this sad society.

2 comments:

  1. As you said, it is necessary to have certain special abilities, but I am sure that you have them... like humility, but even more important it is the desire to do things and I know that you have it because I know you. You are the best friends I have met in the last years and I belive that at some point of our lives we should work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matías,
    I hope you find the way to help people the way you want. I think that it’s necessary to teach people to help themselves, to encourage them to look for solutions to their problems. Just giving them help is not enough and might even be counterproductive.
    Good luck with that, Matías!!!

    Now get ready to help yourself. Reading as much as possible will help you a lot, but in the meantime study the following so that you can improve your English.
    a) (is necessary that ) Except for imperatives (Ex, Go away / Open the door) you need to provide a subject for a verb, For ex.
    -THEY make your life easier
    - So, IT is useful …
    -When I was a kid, I used to go there.
    -...because IT reflects ...
    b) (to understand the life): Don’t use ‘the’ to talk about something in general. Compare:
    • I like dogs ( all dogs, no dog in particular) / What’s wrong with the dogs? They are barking too much. (some dogs in particular, some specific dogs)
    • They study psychology / They´re studying the psychology of poverty
    c) (I can to work)( I can to manage): Use the base form of verbs (go / see / be /etc) after: Can, could, must, will, would, shall, should, may, might, etc. Ex We can do it / I shouldn’t smoke / She could help you / I must go now / she might come/ etc. Never use ‘to’ after them
    http://www.curso-ingles.com/gramatica-inglesa/modales.php
    http://www.englishpage.com/modals/modalintro.html
    http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/ingles/gramatica/verbosmodales.html

    d) When you talk about your purposes use ‘to’+ (verb). Ex. I have to work TO change the mentality of... / I have the skills to do it/ I will manage to do this / it can be used to help others/ etc.

    YOUR IDEAL JOB
    When I speak about my ideal job, IT is necessary that I also speak about my particular way to understand (/) life.
    My mother is a woman that is always TRYING to help people, and I think that she PASSED this condition ON me. Since I started to study in university (/) I HAVE wantED to USE my knowledge TO make a big social transformation. The way to do a big transformation is a very difficult task, because I have to work TO change the mentality that people have NOWADAYS.
    Well, I believe that I can (/)work in this ideal job because I FEEL that I have THE skills and tools TO DO it, for DO this work I have to BEHAVE AS a very humble and respectful person, always TRYING to look AT/KEEP AN EYE ON myself, getting TO love the people and all THE thingS that exist in our world. I don’t know how I can (/) manage TO DO THIS, I don’t know how I CAN CRISTALLIZE (/) my ideaS, but I know that SOME DAY I WILL FIND THE way TO help people.
    I believe that every person has a gift/TALENT (a particular skill) that can be used TO help (/) others, and I don’t want to say that I AM a(/) (/)special person, but I believe that I can cure (/) people, and for this REASON, maybe, I could BE OF help and CRISTALLIZE my ideas IN ORDER to change this sad society.

    ReplyDelete