Friday, June 19, 2009

YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT


The subject I like the most is Rural Anthropology, because pleases me the life on “free air” and the work on terrain. The country people are so friendly, generous and affectionate, for this I want to work to help them for live in best conditions and with more opportunities. The rural world is a space full of resources and traditional practices than can be transformed into development for the country.

This semester I have the subject of rural anthropology and is taught by Jorge Razzeto and Manuel Canales. In the next semester this subject continues with a work on terrain in “Cachapoal valley”. By ethnography I want to learn about the domestic medicine and all ways to make to help to recovering a people.

When I get to learn this knowledge, I want to put it in practice with more people. I like so much help persons, and like to relive the traditions of our ancestors to teach it to the modern and stressing people of the city.

1 comment:

  1. Matías,
    I liked your post because you have managed to transmit the passion you feel for the country and its people.
    Some parts of your post are very well written. For example:



    • The rural world is a space full of resources and traditional practices than can be transformed into development for the country.
    • When I get to learn this knowledge, I want to put it inTO practice with more people

    Please study this note and the corrections in your post.
    (I like help persons )We say: ‘like/love/hate/have/need + something. Ex. I like pizza, We love coke, They need new experiences.
    But we say: ‘like to/ love to/hate to/have to / need to’ + verbs. Ex. I like to run, She loves to chat, Do you have to go now?

    MY FAVORITE SUBJECT
    The subject I like the most is Rural Anthropology, because (WORD ORDER:) OUTDOORS life and FIELDWORK please me. Country people are so friendly, generous and affectionate, for this REASON I want to work to help them TO live in THE best (POSSIBLE)conditions and with more opportunities. The rural world is a space full of resources and traditional practices than can be transformed into development for the country.
    This semester I have the subject CALLED rural anthropology, WHICH is taught by Jorge Razzeto and Manuel Canales. (/) next semester this subject continues with SOME workFIELD in “Cachapoal valley”. THROUGH/WITH THE HELP OF ethnography I want to learn about the domestic medicine and all THE ways (/) help (/) people. to recover(/) FROM ILNESSES.
    When I get to learn this knowledge, I want to put it in practice with more people. I like TO help persons so much, and WOULD like to reVIVE the traditions of our ancestors to teach THEM to the modern and stressED people IN the city.

    ReplyDelete